CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATuttleTime's Fabulous and Amazing Followers!

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Long time no post!!!

I cannot believe it's almost been a year since I posted a crafty project.  This year started with a whirlwind then built up to a hurricane and now it is the middle of 2013!!

I have a new position at work and that has kept me away from my craft closet, but I am discovering more and more that I get cranky if I don't get to a creative release!  So...for the sake of my mood and my family I will be playing with my crafty toys and whip up some fun projects.

I have signed up for a blog hop so that should help get things hopping! I also plan to work on my overdue Scrapbooking projects too!! Anyway....just wanted to say! I AM BACK!

2 comments:

Clipping Path said...

Your card is gorgeous.such a sweet image, I love the soft colours and beautiful detailing.

DedicatedHosting4u said...

Thank you for for sharing your thoughts and knowledge on this topic. This is really helpful and informative, as this gave me more insight to create more ideas and solutions for my plan ,I would love to see more updates from you .
Dedicatedhosting4u.com